Here is our range of exciting natural building workshops for 2018!
Review our workshops by:
- Location: Sussex, England, and Poland
- Workshop type: Straw Bale, Earthbag, Decorative Clay Plastering, Designing Your Natural Home
Click on each workshop name to see the full details.
Workshops by Location & Dates
Held in a beautiful rural location in Forest Row, Sussex, just 30 minutes drive from Gatwick Airport. These workshops are mostly taught by architect and earthbag author Paulina Wojciechowska. Click here for more details of the location.
- 25-26 November 2017 – Designing your Natural Home – £195
A weekend of learning how to progress your ideas into a real design, including the construction of a small straw clay model. – (Limited to 4 people). Basic accomodation (a matress in a shared room) available for £15/night.
- 3-9 May 2018 – Earthbag Dome Workshop – £345
A six day workshop where you will get to build and start to plaster a complete earthbag dome with vaulted arch entrance.
- 12-16 May 2018 – Straw Bale Workshop – £325
A five day workshop where you will hands-on practice all the techniques of straw bale construction, with an introduction to clay plastering.
- 18-23 May 2018 – Decorative Clay Plastering Workshop – £295
Come and practice how to make your dream natural home look stunning with beautiful natural colours using a wide range of clay plaster, paint and carving techniques.
Our Polish workshops are located on beautiful meadowland, on the grounds of a large sculpted straw bale house, near lake Hancza, in the village of Przelomka, taught by Jarema Dubiel.
- TBC – Straw bale Workshop – 200€ (for more information email :email@example.com)
This is a six day workshop where you will hands-on practice all the techniques of straw bale construction, with an introduction to clay plastering. Free camping available.
Designing Your Natural Home Workshops
An overview of Natural building technologies. A weekend of learning how to progress your ideas into a real design, including a sketching the plans for your house and the construction of a small straw clay model and some introductory hands on straw bale, earthbag and cob mixing time.
- 25-26 November 2017 – Designing your Natural Home E.Sussex, England- £195
– (Limited to 4 people). Basic accomodation available for £15/night.