Earth, Hands and Houses have been involved in the construction of many natural building projects over the last 17 years. For the best photo galleries of our work, please see the following links:
- Sand bag dome near Warsaw (2003 – Present)
Working with sand taken directly from the site…
- Straw bale house in Przelomka (2000 – 2002)
Tucked away in the northeasterly corner of Poland (which borders Lithuania) is what the city people call a small paradise…
- Earthen Chapel at Krasnopol 2003
Built by the local children in cooperation with…
- Straw bale near Warsaw (2003 – Present)
Sitting quietly in the countryside almost invisible..
- Earthen Hot Tub near Warsaw (2003 – Present)
An extraordinary experience.
- Earth, Hands and Houses Projects on Facebook.
Collections of photos from workshops and projects
Our most recent project is documented below:
Straw Bale House at Lake Hancza, Poland, 2006-2012